The Mediterranean Studies Association is an interdisciplinary organization which promotes the scholarly study of the Mediterranean region in all aspects and disciplines. It is particularly concerned with the ideas and ideals of western Mediterranean cultures from Late Antiquity to the Enlightenment and their influence beyond these geographical and temporal boundaries.
The 2011 International Congress will be held at the Ionian University, Corfu, Greece, May 25-28 2011.
- President of the Congress: Vaios Vaiopoulos, Ionian University (2011)
- Past President of the Congress: Maria Ángeles Pérez López, Cursos Internacionales, Universidad de Salamanca (2010)
- Executive Director and Treasurer: Benjamin F. Taggie, University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
- Senior Editor: Richard W. Clement, Utah State University
- Editor, Mediterranean Studies: Geraldo U. de Sousa, University of Kansas
- Secretary and Conference Coordinator: Louise Boudreau, University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
Further information: www.mediterraneanstudies.org
The attached file contains the program of the congres